Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We don't need no steeenking Due Process!

***WARNING*** I'm about to say "fuck." A lot. But first? Something totally cool that I made, all by myself! I created it from scratch with my mad art skrillz and stuff.

Photobucket

Anyone recognize that? That's not my handiwork. That would be the work of The Oatmeal. He makes funny things on the internet, and I check his site every day for new content, because it's cool. It is not, however, so cool that I'd willingly grant him the power to fuxxxorz my blog or any website with the full weight of the law behind him, and without any due process whatsoever.

(Just so's we are crystal clear: I didn't make that image. The Oatmeal did. I was lying about making it. He would get it, and probably laugh and buy me beer. Cuz he's cool.)

So, without further ado, here's all that foul language I promised!

Fuck SOPA.

Fuck PIPA.

Fuck each and every sitting member of the Senate that even remotely considered this bill.

Fuck each and every sitting member of the House of Representatives that even remotely considered this bill.

Fuck Barack Obama for not guaranteeing a veto from the very beginning.

Fuck the system that would allow that law to run full force while someone with a soul had to go up the chain from court to court before making it to SCOTUS who is just as likely as not to say SOPA/PIPA is A-O-K and what exactly is a constitution again?

Ladies and gentlemen, your government does not work for you. They do not have your best interests in mind. They do not care about you. So send 'em some mail. Send 'em emails. Let 'em know this is bullshit, and you're havin none of it.

Fuck 'em all.



tweaker

1 comment:

  1. personnally I would pass on the physical actions described, prefering some manner of emotional closeness with my partners. That said, the sentiments presented above are absolutely "right on"

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line. You don't have to keep it clean - God knows, I won't - but keep it above the belt.